Seo metrics is your answer. There are several SEO metrics that can be used to measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and track the success of your SEO optimization efforts.
Here are some of the key SEO metrics to consider:
- Organic traffic: This metric measures the number of visitors to your website from search engine results pages (SERPs). Increased organic traffic can indicate improved visibility and rankings for your website.
- Keyword rankings: This metric tracks the position of your website for specific keywords in the SERPs. Improving keyword rankings can help increase visibility and drive more organic traffic to your site.
- Bounce rate: This metric measures the percentage of visitors who leave your website after only visiting a single page. A high bounce rate can indicate that your website is not meeting the needs of your visitors or providing the information they are looking for.
- Pages per session: This metric measures the average number of pages that a user visits during a single session on your website. An increase in pages per session can indicate that users are engaging more with your content and exploring your site more deeply.
- Time on site: This metric measures the average amount of time that a user spends on your website during a single session. An increase in time on site can indicate that your content is engaging and relevant to your audience.
- Conversion rate: This metric measures the percentage of visitors to your site who take a specific desired action, such as making a purchase or filling out a contact form. Improving conversion rates can indicate that your website is effectively converting visitors into customers.
- Backlinks: This metric measures the number and quality of links pointing to your website from other sites. An increase in backlinks can indicate that your content is valuable and relevant, and that other sites are linking to it as a resource.