If you have a printer/scanner somewhere in the office, you will need to configure your printer/scanner to be able to send email.
To configure your printer/scanner to be able to send email, you will be prompted to key in these your email server details to allow your printer/scanner to aunthenticate with CLDY email hosting to send the email.
Below is our email server information you can use to key in:
1) Select email connection method : SMTP AUTH
2) Hostname: [mail.domain.com (replace domain.com with your own domain]
3) Username: [Enter full email address here]
4) Password: [Enter email address password here]
5) SSL/NON-SSL : [SSL/TLS or SSL]
6) Port : 465